Papa's Wingeria Papa's Wingeria

Thank you SO much for giving us the ability to create our own person! Keep the good games comin'!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Really great. But maybe add a female character?

Was making a band and found it dissapointing that I didn't have the option to make one of the clones up there female. And that there weren't that many options for the drum and guitar stickers.

Maybe allow people to make their own right on the spot?

Good game though. I give it a 7/10 and a 3/5

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Best online game I've played in a very long time

It's fun, difficult, and SUPER addicting
I can't even name how many times I had to replay the "Downtown" level and all the ones after that but with all the new features and randomly generated terrain it was hard to get bored with it.

I was afraid it would be repetitive but with each level you gave us difficulty, new terrain, and so much more that just added onto the hell that you were driving through. The mutated zombies were definetly a challenge and had me continously playing.

I give this game a 10/10 and a 5/5 Excellent work. My only suggestion is possibly reducing the obstacles of terrain while a helicopter is at you.

I can't wait to see a sequel with a bunch of new things to do with the car and the zombie

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

Awesome.

Now would you kindly find a crowbar or somethin'?

:the game: :the game:

yeah I spelled phoebea wrong

looks good so far but I have a question. is there a level in there that has the exorcist face? I need to ask this before I play any game cause of my fucked up phoebea -.-

Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

A bit dissapointing

This seemed like alot of fun at first but alot of improvments really need to be made. The reason I give it a 5 is because you can only do one certain thing out of about 5 others to actually advance through each battle. I've tried many different tactics but could not defeat the tenti-blob even when my character was 3 levels higher than it. it always ended with me with 6 health, and it 1 health. then it would hit me for 12. the amount of damage each monster does to you goes in a certain pattern. maybe you did this because it might make it seem easier than random. but perhaps random would be better.

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Horrible

Super frustrating and far too hard. But I give you 3 because it had good music and smooth graphics.javascript:submission_contro ller.GetReviewController().SaveReview ();

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

It was good.

But I cant figure out how to get the baby in the helicopter. other than that good job. could be a bit longer though

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

FREACKIN AWESOME!

This was F8cking EPIC! Fav. chars: Hank and Fancy pants. WOO

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Really fun

Super fun but it kinda gets boring after awhile...