Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

Again very nice.

It's wonderful to see how much your style has improved since Metal Gear awesome. Keep up the great work man :)

One Wish Upon a Star One Wish Upon a Star

Great!

Nice, smooth and cartoony animation with a great ending.

Siblings Untitled 04 Siblings Untitled 04

Hey I remember Goblin Shark!

He was my favorite childhood hero. He taught me moral values and gave me nightmares.

Bobert-Rob responds:

He is damn awesome.

SailorMan SailorMan

This is nothing like egoraptor, stop saying it is.

Seriously guys stop saying this guy is "ripping off egoraptor" "Urgh what bad egoraptor cartoon"

Look, idiots, He's done animations before this one that were kind of the same thing in the same style in a series called "Sanity Not Included"

You see he is not trying to be like Egoraptor in any way, shape, or form. Stop being jerks and appreciate flash on it's fluidity and style

"WAIT! THIS GUY USES RANDOM HUMOR AND WELL SYNCED MOUTHS WITH FLUID ANIMATION! EGO RAPTOR RIP OFF!"

I enjoy his work on Sanity Not Included and this cracked me up. The thought of Egoraptor didn't even enter my mind. As someone below me said, get over your crushes.

Anyway yeah. 10/10 5/5 good animation.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Great animation, Voice acting, and twists

Excellent. This is one of the few animations on the front page I actually enjoyed.

10/10 5/5

Tron-Bon episode 31 Tron-Bon episode 31

Hey I remember this!

This was my favorite web series when I was a kid. Awesome nostalgia comin from this.

Where are the other episodes?

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Better than expected, and more

another great flash from Edd. Matt was hilarious. Your flash and animation skills have greatly increased. While your style and animation has improved and changed, it still had that good ol humor you can only find on Eddsworld :)

A Convict Christmas A Convict Christmas

This wasn't at all funny. Cool. Sexy. Or whatever.

It was a pretty terrible flash unlike your other work. I'm pretty dissapointed with this. Not funny, and didn't make any sense. Sorry but this is just terrible. How this even made it onto the front page is utterly beyond me. This is just my opinion though.

Oney responds:

whats it like at the special olympics

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

Hilarious until the stick humping.

I couldn't stop laughing at the end of the phone part and then the stick sex just killed it.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

A funny twist on an innocent game

The animatikon flowed well and it's nice to see a differance in the usual "Legend of Zelda Fanfic" animations.